Your employees are the capital of your company. The importance of human capital is affirmed all over management literature Nonetheless paying salaries is a financial burden
The personnel costs make up in fact the largest portion of a company´s expenses – and can easily become a problem. For that reason the first step of streamlining a company is usually the dismissal of employees.
Payroll accounting is a current obligation which can be divided into two fields of work: The one field is the calculation of wages and salaries, the performance and supervision of payroll accounting as well as statistics.
The second involves the application of always changing labour and social insurance law regulations. Perhaps you ask yourself which payments as part of salary may be attractive for your employees.
We support you and answer your questions:
- How efficiently does an employee in sales have to work?
- Do I choose a contract of employment or a contract for services for a new employee?
- Which system of payment is best suited to motivate my employees?
- What advantages does outsourcing my payroll accounting have?
- What does a single man-hour cost per employee?
- How can I effectively assess the performance of my employees without offending them?
- Which deadlines have to be followed when registering and unregistering employees?
- Which subsidies are there when hiring employees?
- How do I proceed when employing foreign personnel?How do I proceed when calculating the accrual of employees?
- Which hints are there for the inspection of the contribution and salary tax?
- How can I calculate the salary of my employees with the help of non-cash benefits in order to save taxes?
- How do I deduct travel expenses?
- Which taxes and contributions do I have to pay? At what time and which amount (salary tax, employer’s contribution, employer’s additional payment, health insurance, community tax)?