Accounting is the basic service of all economic trustees. We perform and interpret the daily bookkeeping and keep you current on the financial status of your company on a monthly or quarterly basis. This information compared to that from the year before will show you the development of your company. You will not only get statistics from us but extensive expert advice.
The accounting process is one of the easiest business processes for your company to outsource, especially for small and medium companies. The constant hiring and training of bookkeepers is costly. Outsourcing your bookkeeping makes your business strategy more cost-effective and you have the advantage, that your bookkeeping is continuously supervised.
We look after you and answer your questions:
- Does your accountancy meet your requirements?
- Which information can I get from the daily bookkeeping?
- Do I have the right accounting software?
- What kind of work can/want I do in-house and what business processes should I better outsource (relationship of costs)?
- Which fields of my in-house accountancy are useful to be checked over?
- Who makes the pre-registration of VAT?
- How can I avoid mistakes in the field of VAT in business relationships with foreign business partners?
- Profit and loss account?
- What kinds of evaluation are best suited for my lists of account balances?
- How often should my accounting be analysed?
- How can I make the key data available, which give me information about the relationship between costs and turnover?
- How much costs can I save by sending the reminders punctially and by demanding the payment of outstanding debts?
- What taxes do I have to pay and when? How much taxes do I have to pay? (VAT, motor vehicle tax, tourism levy, dues to the Chamber of Labour/Kammerumlage)