In addition to offering standard services such as accounting, the management of salary accounts and calculation of balance sheets we also offer assistance in following situations:
- With Company audits
- In Fiscal criminal procedures
- Representation in front of local health insurance authorities
- Payroll accounting
- Support when dealing with solicitors and negotiation with banks
Accounting and annual financial statement
Accounting and annual financial statements are important instruments for planning the future of your company. Their sole purpose is not for the local tax office to ascertain the taxable value of your company.
Creating balance sheets according to trade and tax law is for us a daily routine. Furthermore our goal is to make the numbers talk and to extract everything that is relevant for the assessment of the current situation and the decision on future strategies.
We support you and answer your questions:
- Which instruments used for business accounting previews can be helpful?
- What does the analysis of interim financial statements mean for the short-term information on the profit and financial status of the company?
- What conclusions can I draw from the economic analysis of my accounts, and profit and loss statement?
- What special purpose balance sheets do I need in case of changing the legal form of my business?
- Does a negative equity result in being heavily indebted according to insolvency law?
- What balance sheet instruments can I use?
- What duties of disclosure do I have to follow (submission to the commercial registry, publication in newspapers)?
- What information do I have to include in the annex?
- Do I have to verify my balance?
- Did I make use of all possible money-saving options in my balance sheet to reduce taxes?
- How do I keep my payment debts under control?
- What changes according to the tax law are important for my business and what consequences do they have?
- How do I make sure that I adhere to the due dates and what kind of deadline extensions are possible and useful?
- Are my tax assessments correct or is there the possibility to object to that assessment afterwards?